Key Lime Pie Bars
These key lime pie bars have the perfect combination of sweet, tart, creamy, and delicious!
Author Jessica C Montaño
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 9 bars
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
Key Lime Pie Layer
- 2 oz cream cheese , softened
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
Preheat the oven to 325F degrees. Lightly grease an 8x8 inch pan.
Mix together the graham crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes.
In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese until soft. Beat in the condensed milk until smooth.
Mix in the egg yolks one at a time, then stir in the lime zest and lime juice.
Pour on top of the crust and bake for about 30 minutes or until the top looks just set.
- Allow to cool at room temperature,then chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with lime zest.
*Store bars in an airtight container in the fridge.