Mardi Gras wouldn’t be Mardi Gras without a sweet King Cake! Our King Cake’s are made with fresh butter and sweet cinnamon, topped with a generous layer of fondant icing and the iconic purple, green, and gold sugar!
- Each King Cake is approximately 8"x12” and serves 16-18 people
Filling Flavor Options:
- Cream Cheese
- Bavarian Cream
- Pecan Praline
- Chocolate Cream
Our King Cakes arrive vacuum sealed and undecorated to preserve freshness.
Each cake comes with:
- A King Cake
- Fondant Icing
- Colored sugar packets to decorate in Purple, Green and Gold
- A party pack of Mardi Gras beads and doubloons
- Plastic baby (not baked inside cake)
- A brochure on the history of Mardi Gras King Cakes
INSTRUCTIONS / STORAGE
- King Cakes arrive ready to decorate, with simple instructions, and takes less than 3 minutes to beautifully decorate yourself!
- King cakes will maintain their freshness for 3-4 days after receiving it. If you’re not going to serve the cake immediately, but within that time frame, don’t open it up and store it in the fridge.
- If you’re planning on eating it after that time frame, you should put the king cake in the freezer upon receiving it. Take it out at least 3 hours before serving to ensure it has enough time to thaw.